BackcountryRide offers an array of tools that enables users to connect.
What is BackcountryRide?
Whether you're looking to find or offer a ride across the country, in another country, to a special event, or just looking to share a carpool within your community; BackcountryRide serves as one of the most versatile ride share networks today. Together we can save money, watch out for the environment, eliminate traffic congestion and eliminate our dependency on fossil fuels.
Not only is our ride match software easy and simple to use, but we also track your ride share statistics including Your Miles Saved, Gas Saved, CO2 Reduced, Money Saved, and Trips Saved. BackcountryRide.com is one of the only ride match programs that makes the match for you. Post your offer or request and let us find you a ride or a passenger.
How it Works
- Select any location in the world with our Google Map integration.
- Post a one time offer, request, or both.
- Create a weekly commute for recurring ride posts.
- Connect with members in your local area.
- Create an event where any user can offer or request a ride to and from.
Within every facet we provide unique functions that further clarify the advertising of your ride posts and communicate with you when a ride match is found.
- Allow everyone, friends or friends of friends to see your ride posts.
- Receive an e mail and text message from BackcountryRide when we find a ride match.
- Post your ride to the Ride Board and the BackcountryRide Facebook page, with an option to post your ride to your facebook profile.
- If offering a ride, tell us how far you're willing to go out of your way to pick someone up.
- In your weekly commute, choose to connect with members along your route.
- Send e-mails and personal messages within the network.